Off the Fascination today

doxdogy

What a great ship! I honestly do not think I could have picked a better ship for my first cruise. Still tired and I will try to write a trip report later. Had a wonderful time and I am already thinking of my second cruise. So, I guess I am now officially hooked on cruising. :D

We did the Fascination 2 times, February and July 2009, and we loved everything ! My son had a blast at the Camp even if does not speaks english.

The day at Half Moon Cay was great, just wish they put the stands to rent the stuff closer to the kids waterpark.

We will do the Liberty 27 february out of Miami, can't wait !

What a great ship! I honestly do not think I could have picked a better ship for my first cruise. Still tired and I will try to write a trip report later. Had a wonderful time and I am already thinking of my second cruise. So, I guess I am now officially hooked on cruising. :D

Welcome home! And welcome to the cruiseaholics support group!

So glad to hear you had a wonderful cruise on Carnival Fascination--we board her on MONDAY! Hopefully we have as wonderful of a time as you did! :D

Archived