Excursions in Cozumel and Belize

aaj2muva

My mom, sister, and I are cruising later in the month. We've been looking at excursions for Cozumel and Belize. We're not really the snorkeling or scuba diving types. We were looking at the dune buggy or submarine trips in Cozumel and the air boat/city tour in Belize. Have any of you been on these excursions. If so, what did you think of them? Are there any others we should consider.

Thanks,

Amanda

lots of info on the port of calls threads!!!! Mr Sanchos is alot of fun Nachi cochum if you want a quieter , relaxing atmophere. half the fun of cruising is doing the research on the port of calls to find just the right excursion for you..........we rarely if ever do the excursions through the ship tooo touristy and expensive and like a heard of animals......research private tours or go to places via taxi like Mr Sanchos, youll have a much better time! ( of course that is only my opinion) enjoy the ports!:D

Archived