Comfort Suites - anyone know breakfast hours?

stacieps

This may sound strange, but I'm wondering if any knows the hours for the free continental breakfast at Comfort Suites. We have booked a room for the day our cruise is there next months and I was thinking when we are checking in we might be able to grab a couple of bagels or something to take over to Atlantis with us for a mid-day snack. I keep reading how expensive the food is at Atlantis and thought we might off-set the lunch expense a little.

Hi,

I don't know the hours (you could probably call and ask) but how much did it cost to reserve a room? We're going in a couple weeks and I checked today and found it was $400 for one room for 4 people (which would get us 4 wristbands). See my post under "Booking the Comfort Suites"

Thanks,

Loves:o

Our rate is $168 (we booked the LPGA rate through the choicehotels website), $188 with taxes. We are 2 adults and 2 children, so I expect about another $40 in energy/housekeeping fees. Not great, but not bad for 4 of us it breaks down to about $57 pp.

I found a review that said breakfast was until 10:30, so, it will be close, but we might be able to grad a couple of things to throw in our bag with the bottled water I plan to bring from the ship.

Our rate is $168 (we booked the LPGA rate through the choicehotels website), $188 with taxes. We are 2 adults and 2 children, so I expect about another $40 in energy/housekeeping fees. Not great, but not bad for 4 of us it breaks down to about $57 pp.

I found a review that said breakfast was until 10:30, so, it will be close, but we might be able to grad a couple of things to throw in our bag with the bottled water I plan to bring from the ship.

I tried that rate,but it said it was invalid.

Archived