Do they still have the chocoholic buffet

reesegirl

Ok it has been awhile since I have been on an NCL ship and I am shopping my next cruise right now I actually have 2 questions

first do they still have the midnight chocolate buffet or is that a thing of the past?

question 2 where can I find the last minute specials we cruised with a couple on the Majesty a few years ago who booked their cabin 3 days out as a last minute thing and they got a great deal. I am wondering if this kind of thing still exists.

Thanks

On our last NCL cruise there was a chocolate buffet however since the Epic is a new concept and nobody has sailed as of yet we do not know if there will be a chocolate buffet at this point.

NCL does tend to offer some great last minute deals however the EPIC is a new ship and I would imagine will be close to sold out so last minute deals may be hard to come by. It is best to book in advance based on your budget. The category cabin I booked a few months ago has already went up by $600 pp so I do not imagine the last minute prices would be any cheaper than I paid and I was able to get the room I wanted.

• 2 weeks later...

It is best to book in advance based on your budget. The category cabin I booked a few months ago has already went up by $600 pp so I do not imagine the last minute prices would be any cheaper than I paid and I was able to get the room I wanted.

Looks to me like, in general, the AC and SA suites (which were a bargain) have gone up a good deal, while the rest of the ship's cabin prices have stayed pretty flat.

Archived