Avalon dock in Paris & Arles

thuyronald

Hello,

I was wondering if someone can give me information as to the location of the docking area where Avalon river cruise dock in Paris as well as Arles. We're doing the Grand France April 26th sailing.

We're getting on the ship in Paris and then off in Arles.

Thanks for any info.

Twee

We did the Avalon Paris to Arles, cont. on to Nice a few months ago.From Paris we were bused a few hours to Chalon de Sur to get on boat.In Arles we docked right near city center and took another bus for 2 hrs.to Nice.Doubt that they ve changed since then.Check the daily intinary on website, think they mentioned both bus rides.Nice area,but not too impressed with the cruiseline.Will go back to Uniworld in future.Can see my review of Avalon Scenery ship in member review section.:rolleyes:

We did the Avalon Paris to Arles, cont. on to Nice a few months ago.From Paris we were bused a few hours to Chalon de Sur to get on boat.In Arles we docked right near city center and took another bus for 2 hrs.to Nice.Doubt that they ve changed since then.Check the daily intinary on website, think they mentioned both bus rides.Nice area,but not too impressed with the cruiseline.Will go back to Uniworld in future.Can see my review of Avalon Scenery ship in member review section.:rolleyes:

The Grand France is a different cruise than you took. The first part of it is on the Seine and docking in Paris and from there goes to Normandy. Dh and I are taking the same cruise that you took next April.

Archived