Hyatt Pier 66

pjsugg

Had booked Beachcomber but they fell through with room promised, so we went to Hyatt 66. They have a Tower Exec. room with chairs and ottomans. I sleep in a recliner so it is a must to have comfortable furniture. Unfortunately it is $$$$, but I have heard it is in a nice location with the water taxi out the door. Great view, just not on the beach. We are staying 3 nights post cruise on 1/29. Anyone know if this is a good decision or have any other choices????

Patti

We have stayed at the Hyatt pier 66 many times and love it. It is a bit pricey but worth it. The location is great and the facility itself is a destination of it's own. Beautiful pool and the hotel is next to a wonderful marina. The watertaxi is at the end of the marina. Good restaurant, Grill 66, which is on the waterway and you can eat in or outside. Top of the hotel has a rotating lounge with a great view of the ocean and city. Great at sunset.

We stayed at this hotel 2 years ago. We loved it. They have tower rooms and lanai rooms. We stayed in the lania, these were just rooms but we only slept there. Because of the great pool and good location we were never in the room. We are booked there again this March, got the room on Priceline for $99.00. Can't wait to go back.

I just bid on Priceline for Hyatt Pier 66 tonight for two nights, April 14 and April 15th, and was successful at $92 per night. We have stayed there for the past two years precruise and loved it. We have received lanai rooms, which were fine, and more conveniently located near the pool. Try bidding on Priceline; Hyatt Pier 66 is the only 4* hotel located in the Ft, Lauderdale Beach zone. You can probably get it for between $90-$100, much better than paying the regular rate of $255 and up. Rick

Again, this is what CC is about. I think John and I have decided to stay with the more expensive choice Rick....just in case!!! I need the furniture in the room we have, but I think you are right...we might just get that with Priceline. We got a great deal in Renaissance pre-cruise, but with my back, I need a confirmation of a comfortable room with many options for sleeping. I hope they come thru with their promise! Sounds like a great place.

Thanks again all of you for the wonderful response soooooo quickly! HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Patti

Archived