charging for cupcakes on Oasis?

From what we hear these are not your Mother's cupcakes. They have been said to be more elaborate and larger than usual cupcakes, and perhaps even worth the fee.

Enuf said, we'll sea for ourselves on Dec.1.

Rick and Deirdra

Enjoyed your humor re: the celebratory cupcakes. Sure you're right that there not your Mother's cupcakes; have read elsewhere--unsure if true or not---that the basic will start at $2.50; elaborately decorate, $4-6! Remember too, Ben & Jerry's double-scoop ice cream is $4.60 with 4-6 huge cookies of your choice. Traveling the Dec. 1st cruise also and have sailed the Viking and Song of Norway! How's that for dating yourself? First RCI/RCCL cruise was in the mid-70s. Denny

Hi

i have the right to voice my thoughts.

i am not complaining about the oasis just sharing my thoughts.

called "conversation"

if you read the post you will see others agree with my thoughts.

it is called tacky to charge for a cupcake.

yes in stead of nicke and diming people charge $100 more.

People share thoughts and beleive me things do change as the crusie line

values other thoughts, as the passengers have choices which line to sail on.

i think you need a cupcake today

Yes you do have a right to voice your opinion and so do we.Why the stink about the cupcakes?Every ship Ive been on has a pastry shop for those that need to indulge,after all they are on holiday.Is it nickle and dime to charge for a drink,a lousy old drink?And what about the fat --- line up at Ben and Jerrys,I suppose thats a problem too! I do have a solution for you to ponder.Belly up to the pursers desk slap down and extra hundred bucks and I will just bet that if your nice about it you can talk them into giving coupons for 3 free cupcakes, 1 drink and I bet they will also throw in for that 100 bucks 2 icecream cones to boot.{GET A LIFE]

Archived