Just Like to Say Hi

OKLandShark

Hi, I have been browsing the forum for awhile and decided to register finally.

My wife and I have only cruised once, but there will be more in the future. We haven't planned any for now because we recently welcomed our first baby, Lauren, this past April.

Our first cruise was out of Galveston on the Conquest(9-2-2007) and have been hooked ever since.

I look forward to more great info about cruising from everyone here and again just wanted to say Hello.

Craig and Amanda:cool:

My wife and I have only cruised once, but there will be more in the future. We haven't planned any for now because we recently welcomed our first baby, Lauren, this past April.

Our first cruise was out of Galveston on the Conquest(9-2-2007) and have been hooked ever since.

I look forward to more great info about cruising from everyone here and again just wanted to say Hello.

Like everyone else said "WELCOME" - this is an awesome board and there is so much knowledge and information here. Take all posts with a grain of salt and an open mind - we all have our opinions and views - some more than others. Congrats on your new arrival - mine is moving on Thursday to Kelowna BC (some 1500 miles away) I am feeling really lost and down right now and this board picks me up and keeps me going. All the best Cindy

Welcome to CC...the most informative, and sometimes quite entertaining, forum around. You will find a wealth of information on just about any topic :D I find that visiting the boards here is a great way to get through the planning/waiting process for the next cruise.

Hi, guys and welcome to Cruise Critic!!

We're thrilled to have you on board!

I'm sure you've already figured out that there's no other site anywhere with more information and more expertise than Cruise Critic!

Y'all should consider a group cruise for your next voyage. You'll save some money and I can guarantee built in babysitters if Lauren (great name...) happens to come along.

Feel free to jump into any thread, ask any question and please don't mind the folks who may be a bit harsh or overly critical... they're a very small minority!!

:)

Mach

We have so much in common!! I have a Lauren born in April..she's 19. I'm from Oklahoma (Altus)!! And we both are hooked on cruising!!! Welcome to CC!:D

Welcome. :)

Honestly, if it weren't for Cruise Critic we probably would not be cruising as often as we do.

We've met so many wonderful friends who have joined us on many cruises and we hope to meet many more. We're "hooked" on cruising and do it at least twice a year.

We cruise with a Service Dog, she'll be on her 13th cruise in January.

You will learn so much about cruising; the what, where and how to do it best!

Enjoy Lauren but don't be afraid to bring her along when you cruise.

Archived