Halloween in Old San Juan

PhotogrFrGal

What is it like in Old San Juan on Halloween? Will there be more partying or will it just be a "normal" Saturday night? :eek:

Kids don't usually trick or treat here like in the states. You may see some going from store to store during the day in costume. I assume they can go to La Fortaleza (Governor's Mansion) to trick or treat.

But adults will be partying in costumes- it is a Sat night with a theme! If you are here at night, bring a costume and go to a bar/club and enjoy!

Kids don't usually trick or treat here like in the states. You may see some going from store to store during the day in costume. I assume they can go to La Fortaleza (Governor's Mansion) to trick or treat.

But adults will be partying in costumes- it is a Sat night with a theme! If you are here at night, bring a costume and go to a bar/club and enjoy!

Thanks rainforestgirl - I was really interested in what the adults do on a Halloween Sat night in old San Juan. Will OSJ be more crowded than usual or will it just be Sat night, but with costumes? Trying to figure out what to expect.

OSJ is not so small... Certain streets with bars/clubs will be busy. But "crazy", I don't think so. OSJ is a working/living city. Most of it will be as usual.

Senor Frog's (a bar) is right near the Shearton. It will be crazy. Make sure you get a room away from the front.

Archived