What Category to Sail "REGALLY"?

H82seaUgo

I keep reading that NCL has the best amenities when it comes to suite sailing, that blows the other lines out of the water.

What are these categories, and are they on all ships? Is it only suites, or are there Jr. suite categories as well that get the amenities?

I'm considering the Dawn. What categories on that ship are the most desirous, without breaking the bank?

We sailed in an AD on the Dawn and loved the large stern balcony and the perks, especially the Butler delivered snacks and meals and the concierge- made specialty restaurant reservations. Sailing in an AA on Sunday and will let you know if its regal!

I keep reading that NCL has the best amenities when it comes to suite sailing, that blows the other lines out of the water.

What are these categories, and are they on all ships? Is it only suites, or are there Jr. suite categories as well that get the amenities?

I'm considering the Dawn. What categories on that ship are the most desirous, without breaking the bank?

My vote for the "Most Regal Suite" would be the Garden Villa. The amenities were fabulous and having 5700+ sq ft of space and a private hot tub all to yourself is the best. Plus with the OS and GV you get a couple of extra perks. You get 3-6 liters of alcohol (respectively), plus free sodas. With the GV you get a free limo to the airport at the end of your cruise..:D We were in the GV on the Star, the Dawn's sister ship. Check out some of our GV pics in my signature line under past cruises.

I betcha you could verify easily (one way or the other) ;)

In fact, there is something I need to verify in the next couple weeks as well

Hi Monty..

wishing you a great cruise....

jaja

Someone was trying to ruin my weekend and get me all riled up! I currently have two AE's reserved and only got them because they are both for special occasions and I wanted the suite perks.. After paying the significant difference in price between the mini-suite and penthouse suite I would not have been happy to have NCL eliminate the suite perks on my AE's! I was happy when I realized they were talking about the AE mini-suite on the Sun.

Nope, the GV's are not in the budget at this time. :(

Don't automatically assume that it's not in your budget. When we got the GV in February it cost us under 3k per Couple for a week. We had 3 couples so it was very affordable. So don't give up hope.

I just got off the Dawn and we had an AA Owner's Suite. We absolutely loved it! We had a living room, dining area, large bathroom with two sinks, shower stall, toilet stall and a separate whirlpool tub. There was a TV in the bathroom. Actually, there were 3 TV's in the suite, living room, bathroom and bedroom. We also had a dressing area.

It has a balcony in the front and on the side. The other extra perk there is the three bottles of liquor and your soda (juice, water, etc) was included.

If you can't go for the AA, you get full suite perks (except for the liquor and soda) and any category AE and above.

Archived