Hot sauce or not

flattop223

Is hot sauce available in most of the restaurants all the time?

One of our group seems to need it on everything. Also if it is does anyone know if it is Hot/Medium/Mild? While he can live with medium, mild would just make him grouchy.

Just trying to determine if we should pack our own.

Is hot sauce available in most of the restaurants all the time?

One of our group seems to need it on everything. Also if it is does anyone know if it is Hot/Medium/Mild? While he can live with medium, mild would just make him grouchy.

Just trying to determine if we should pack our own.

I am pretty sure it is available, but you may have to ask for it. If it is not the type you like, you can get some at one of the stores in Cabo on Monday.

You would have to ask for it in the Main Dinning Rooms and maybe other places. Getting some in Mexico is a good idea if the shipboard experience is not up to your tastes. With so many Indian and Indonesian crew, there has to be some good hot sauce somewhere on board!!!

When we went on a cruise 2 years ago on NCL they didn't have jalapeno rings. I bought some at the 1st port and then they put then in my omlet. Should I buy some in advance? It's 3 days at sea before I will be able to purchase.

You would have to ask for it in the Main Dinning Rooms and maybe other places. Getting some in Mexico is a good idea if the shipboard experience is not up to your tastes. With so many Indian and Indonesian crew, there has to be some good hot sauce somewhere on board!!!

You're right - ask for the sambol sauce but watch out!:eek::D

We started bringing our own Sambol two cruises ago. Just pack it in your luggage and bring it with you to dinner. The crew seemed to kind of enjoy that we bring such a big bottle. We travel with our family and friends, usally a dinner group of 6 to 10 so the Sambol goes quick.

Getting some in Mexico is a good idea if the shipboard experience is not up to your tastes.

Great idea!!!

I didnt take the kids last time, and my daughter LOVED the collection of hot sauce we brought back from W.Caribbean. We bought her a bottle at each port. She practically DRINKS the stuff! :eek: sooooo hot!

Mexico this winter will be a GREAT place to restock- duh! (slap forehead)

Archived