Arcade on Mariner

Be fair warned the arcade is the usually prices 50 cents to 1.25 however the kids just swipe their cards and punch how much credit they want for the arcade and then just swipe away at the games.

Luckily I have a good teenager that stuck to his daily limit

Also be advised to tell you kids not to let anyone else use their card. There have been horror stories posted here. Also, be advised if lost or stolen, you are responsible for ALL arcade charges until you report it. Since there are no signatures collected in the arcade for SeaPass use, you cannot prove someone in your party did not use the card. Remember you can monitor SeaPass use from the TV in your cabin.

We are going on the 12/4 Western -Mariner. Thanks for the info on the arcades. I also have to realize that my boys will be a year older, 18 and 16, by that time, so the arcades may not have the attraction they have now and in the past:) Leslie

We were on the Mariner 12/26. I have a 12 year old son. Most video games are between $1.50 to $2.00. If a child leaves his seapass behind it is very easy for someone to charge games on that card if you signed your child up to be able to place charges on his card. You have 2 choices to place credit on your sea pass in the arcade. Either you can charge it to your account or place cash in the machine.

Archived