working on a cruise ship blog

firedug

Some years ago, in a waiting room I read an article in a travel magazine, more or less a diary written by a gal (who worked the guest relations desk) and her husband. He was the ships navigator and was working his way up the officer chain.

I found it an interesting read and have tried to find a similar blog or web site. I'm not interested in working on a cruise ship but am interested in reading about those that do.

Has anyone out there have a similar interest and have you found a blog/web site??

Can you post the link?

thanks,

dug

Here is a link to Ryan , a technician aboard Explorer of the Seas

http://techatsea.blogspot.com/

Thanks for the link! This is very interesting, especially since my brother has considered being a lighting and sound technician for a cruise line. I sent him the link so he can decide if this is something he really wants to do.

Not a blog but about a year ago the book Cruise Confidential by Brian David Bruns was published. He had a contract with Carnaval and started in the dining room. I didn't read it all but an interesting look into the behind the scenes.

Archived