Five Ships In Port-YIKES!!

tommycanuck

as we were cruising in, we past several (3 or 4) other cruise ships. it was interesting to see the small boats crowded around the ship...tenders (waiting for the gangway to drop), small boats for some of the ship's excursion (fishing, etc).

when we got to the tender dock, it wasn't crowded at all. in belize, most people take excursions...get WAY out of town. we did lamanai, there were 2 buses...one ship's excursion was about 1/2 ahead of us. about 30 on that tour and 30 on our tour. we saw them ahead of us, even in the river boat's trip. at lamani, they had lunch 1st and we toured the site. never was crowded.

how do you find out how many ships are going to be at the port? I know that there is a website that will tell you but I forgot to bookmark it and now I can't remember the name.

Cruisett.com

That'll break it down for you by date, port or ship. It's quite nice. However who maintains the site has not done so in over 8 months, so some things are wrong. But it is mostly correct.

Archived