Which all inclusive is better?

beach410

Paradise Island for $50 or Breezes for $60?

Paradise Island Harbour Resort is a dump. It's ready for the wrecking ball. The beach is a sliver of manmade beach on the dirty harbour with a chain link fence surrounding it.. collecting debris. i wouldn't allow my dogs on this property.

Breezes is fine.. a little outdated, but nice beach and great staff. Breezes is adults only. 14 and over during most of the year. 18 and older during spring break.

Paradise Island Harbour Resort is a dump. It's ready for the wrecking ball. The beach is a sliver of manmade beach on the dirty harbour with a chain link fence surrounding it.. collecting debris. i wouldn't allow my dogs on this property.

Breezes is fine.. a little outdated, but nice beach and great staff. Breezes is adults only. 14 and over during most of the year. 18 and older during spring break.

I agree 100% with Scuba's assessment.

We just got back and did the day pass at breezes. Biggest waste of money ever. This place was pretty dumpy. It looks like it would have been something nice back in it's day...but there is pretty much NO service. You must do everything yourself. And the pools were horrible! So dirty.

Plus the whole time you are trying to relax (on the old saggy lounge chairs) on the beach you are constantly interrupted by outside vendors trying to sell you something. I can't believe breezes allows this.

The age group here seemed to be mostly 30-45ish. They tried to do activites by the pool. But they were a bikini contest, beer chugging contest, and finally they tried bingo. Not one person participated in anything.

The beach is really not that great either.

Archived