Gilly Tours

MCDNY

Has anyone been in contact with Gilbert (Gilly) Young? He is a Tour Guide in Belize that I have used many times, His email is coming back account closed!:confused:

We were just in Belize a couple of weeks ago and I am sad to report that Gilley is very ill and has left Belize for treatment.

Melvin Davis has taken over his kiosk there in the Village and filled me in on Gilley's illnes when we were there.

I did not take a tour with Mr. Davis...but he seemed to be a very nice, quiet spoken gentleman....much like Gilley.

Mr. Davis gave me his email address...I will see if I can find it.

Thanks!!!! Iwas concerned that was the case. We used Gilly every time we went to Belize. If your can find that number it would be great.

Thanks for all your help.

By the way we will be on the Dream a week after you, please let me know how you liked it. (12/12/09)

Mike

Thanks!!!! Iwas concerned that was the case. We used Gilly every time we went to Belize. If your can find that number it would be great.

Thanks for all your help.

By the way we will be on the Dream a week after you, please let me know how you liked it. (12/12/09)

Mike

I have looked everywhere for that email address. I feel terrible that it seems I have lost it.

Melvin Davis is his name and he has the same location as Gilley.

We are looking forward to the Dream and my Spa Cabin (I don't care if it is an interior and probably the size of a closet!!)

Archived