Jewel -Western question

lltrump

cocoabeana,

we are also driving. We do not like flying. We didn't realize it was presidents week when we booked the cruise (2-26). We wanted to go on the JOS and that was a members cruise so we booked it. We also booked the Empress out of San Juan 3-28 which had a great itinerary. We just cancelled the Empress and tried to do the Panama on 4-7 on the Brilliance but couldn't get a room for a decent price. I was surprised to see how much the rates went up when there were only a few rooms left. I looked at a lot of options when the same room became available on the Jewel's 3-6 sailing, so we took it. Then, we make 1 drive to Florida and get 2 vacations in one. We'll take 2 nights to drive down so we aren't so tired when we arrive. We love Duval St too, so many good places to eat & great shops. I am sure your step Mom will love the company. We always sign up for the Meet N Mingle. Usually we have met new friend online long before this, however I think something is wrong with the data base because it says the 3-6 sailing is invalid for the JOS. Others may have also got the same message and gave up, unless maybe they don't have it for cruise less than 7 days?

At least we have met each other!

Archived