Hotel near Pier 91 in Seattle?

QueenYaYah

Hello! Just wanted to know if anyone has any suggestions for hotels close to the new Smith Cove Pier 91, hubby and I are booked on the HAL Oosterdam for next May's Alaskan cruise.

I'm not sure if I should get my hotel room in the downtown area close to the market or if stay close to the pier.

I'd appreciate any suggestions yall might have.

Hello! Just wanted to know if anyone has any suggestions for hotels close to the new Smith Cove Pier 91, hubby and I are booked on the HAL Oosterdam for next May's Alaskan cruise.

I'm not sure if I should get my hotel room in the downtown area close to the market or if stay close to the pier.

from what i have read here there is nothing of interest near the pier. the closest hotels would be by the needle. but if you want to do anything downtown and not have to taxi or shuttle to do it i would get a room downtown and take a taxi to the ship for the cruise. have a great cruise.

Sorry, there are no hotels near Pier 91. It is an industrial end of town. Get a hotel downtown and take a cab to the pier. You will be a lot happier.

We are booked on the Amsterdam mid-May and are planning on staying in the downtown area the night before, possibly near The Pike's Place Market and then taking a taxi to Pier 91. When I'd asked about Seattle hotels downtown or Pike's Place area was the recommendation given since there are evidently no hotels near that Pier. Taxi fare from downtown to Pier 91 was said to be than $15, plus tip.

We haven't yet booked a hotel but will probably do so through a Priceline bid, hoping to get a reasonable price since otherwise Seattle hotels seem to cost more than $140 (+tax) per night. :(

HTH.

Archived