Limo from FLL to Miami

BananaKetchup

We are a large group flying into FLL and figure the best way to get us all to Miami would be limo. This way we can fit all of us and all our luggae.

we are looking for suggestions on a limo company to use.

any suggestions are appreciated.

thanks!!!

We haven't used them yet, but we are booked for March and came recommended on this site: Cache Limo. Also, I've seen Larry's Limo service recommended. If you search limo under this thread, I am sure there have been discussions on this and you will find other recommendations. Good luck!

I went to Limo.com - at the suggestion of this board and got a quote for 13 people for $113 including tax & gratuity in a limo

The company is Millenium Limo service and I am waiting to hear back from them to confirm the reservation. There is a trunk so I figure we can fit the big luggage back there and anything that doesn't fit will go under our feet

I know my kids and nieces and nephew are going to FLIP OUT!! I am making all of the travel arrangements and told my family I found us a bus for $150 plus gratuities (which had been my best quote until today) I am not going to tell them any different and surprise them all with the limo!!!! I REALLY REALLY REALLY hope I can keep the secret! If I break down I will tell my dad - he would be impressed but the least excited about it as a surprise and I know he would keep the secret!

If you're talking a regular limo - I'd double check that there will be room for your luggage. The trunks aren't big enough to hold that much luggage and there is no "under the seat (or feet)" storage. So you'd be sharing the seats with your luggage not leaving enough room for the people. I'd hate for the limo to show up and no place to put your luggage. I've often thought of doing that but from experience I know with six people in a 10-12 person stretch limo, there wasn't room for our suitcases and I would have had to hire another vehicle to follow with the luggage.

• 2 weeks later...
If you're talking a regular limo - I'd double check that there will be room for your luggage. The trunks aren't big enough to hold that much luggage and there is no "under the seat (or feet)" storage. So you'd be sharing the seats with your luggage not leaving enough room for the people. I'd hate for the limo to show up and no place to put your luggage. I've often thought of doing that but from experience I know with six people in a 10-12 person stretch limo, there wasn't room for our suitcases and I would have had to hire another vehicle to follow with the luggage.

We ended up going with another company with an SUV limo that is plenty big enough!

Archived