Pacific Princess Deck 8

Georgia Buckeye

We are preparing to book a cruise on the Pacific Princess for my wife, daughter and myself. It appears that the cabins that are suited for 3 are on Deck 8 but that seems to be right under the pool area. For those who have had the pleasure of traveling on this beautiful ship could you tell me if there are certain cabins that are more advantageous in terms of less noise from above on that deck?

We are preparing to book a cruise on the Pacific Princess for my wife, daughter and myself. It appears that the cabins that are suited for 3 are on Deck 8 but that seems to be right under the pool area. For those who have had the pleasure of traveling on this beautiful ship could you tell me if there are certain cabins that are more advantageous in terms of less noise from above on that deck?

I was in Cabin 8028, in May, on an Alaskan 14 day Cruise.

Underneath the Band Stand.

I was not bothered by any noise from Deck 9.

BUT, the weather was quite cool; so there was very little

activity on Deck 9.

Depending on your itinerary and time of year, you could

experience noise from Deck 9.

I've spent 28 days in 8024 (this past March/April), 36 days in 8004 and 48 days in 8020. Never any noise from above.

Archived