Manatee Watch w/Coral Breeze-Hammerhead

cruise pup

We did this tour... liked the snorkeling, LOVED Bannister Island but did'nt see any manatee... it was a long, hot boat ride. Next time we are going to skip that part of the tour. Coral Breezes was great to deal with.

Thanks, OntCruise.

is there a way to skip it?

all I see is the bannister island/snorkeling/manatee watch or bannister island/manatee watch

we really just want bannister island

You'll need to contact them. They are very nice. Good luck and let us know. I think it would depend on whether they do the manatee part after they depart Bannister Island. I don't think they'll want to go back to pick up anyone if it means turning around. I did notice that Royal Caribbean offers a Bannister Island excursion from the ship to the island for $42.00. Snorkeling is extra once you're there for around $30.00. So Coral Breeze is a better deal if you want to snorkel but if you just want Bannister Island and Coral Breeze doesn't offer that option, then check your cruise line. I understand Carnival is supposed to inspect the island soon and decide whether or not to do this excursion.

We are sailing next Sunday on Carnival. So far, we're not showing bannister island on the excursion list...but I still have my fingers crossed that it will show up once we're on board.

It would be so nice to go straight there from the ship instead of tendering in!

Archived