Crown and Anchor Coupon

Uconnfan

It all depends on how you plan on setting up your sea pass account.

If everyone is securing their sea pass to their credit card then the OBC will go to the first person listed on the reservation.

If you are using one credit card to secure all sea passes then the OBC will be for the stateroom.

Hopes that make sense! Enjoy your cruise!

OK so the coupon has been applied to my trip for $75.00 OBC. I am traveling with two other people. Do they split it up? Does it go on my account. I know it is per stateroom. How does it work?

Crown & Anchor coupons which are issued quarterly and have a code and are $$$ off a cruise reducing your cruise fare and are not issued as an OBC.:confused:

OK so the coupon has been applied to my trip for $75.00 OBC. I am traveling with two other people. Do they split it up? Does it go on my account. I know it is per stateroom. How does it work?

As Patti said above, C&A coupons are not OBC's, they are a reduction in the price of the cruise. It usually shows up on your invoice as 1/2 of the coupon amount applied to each of the first 2 people in the cabin. It may seem confusing that a per cabin discount gets applied to 2 people in the cabin, but that is probably done because of limitations in RCCL's accounting system.

The important part is that you pay less for the cruise.

Archived