My Coke Rewards

I remember reading recently that it was possible to cash in My Coke Rewards for soda cards or even a wine package on RCCL. Currently, these are not available rewards on the website. I was wondering if anyone has done this in the past could explain how it worked? I am especially interested in the wine package.

Thanks!

The Coke Rewards change from time to time. The last time it was on, it was a very limited time offer. You will just have to keep your eye out for when they come up (though I'm sure folks will post about it here too).

A couple of months ago, I was one of the lucky ones to get a Gold Wine package from Coke Rewards. It was 2000 points and it was only available for about a week until it was out of stock. I will be using it in about three weeks on board the Grandeur. :)

A couple of months ago, I was one of the lucky ones to get a Gold Wine package from Coke Rewards. It was 2000 points and it was only available for about a week until it was out of stock. I will be using it in about three weeks on board the Grandeur. :)

That is what I am hoping to have!!! I need to get to collecting those rewards points!:rolleyes:

I'm watching for the soda card also. I try to check MCR everyday and will post here if it shows up. Just checked their site right now (Friday night) and the website is "temporarily unavailable".

I am checking every few days as well. I will post something, or I am sure someone will when it becomes available. I heard a rumor that it will be after the first of the year. That would be great, because I still have a LONG way to go!

I am checking every few days as well. .....

I originally joined 2 years ago when I saw that you could get money off your cruise for points. Needless to say, that reward was long gone before I had enough points. But I was able to get 2 soda cards before they were out of stock. When we got on the ship, we went to one of the employees selling the soda card and gave them the certificates (they had to go and check on how it worked) and we got our sodas covered. Thanx MCR.

A couple things. First, check every day, if you can cause these rewards can 'sell out' fast. Next is before you claim the reward, read the rules carefully. Some are for sailings 7 days or longer or less than 7 days. We would have gotten the spa package, but that was for 7 days or longer and our last cruise was 4 nights. Also, be sure to check when they expire.

Keeping fingers crossed. Not only that they bring back more good RCCL rewards, but keep MCR going past 12/31/2009.

Erika

I originally joined 2 years ago when I saw that you could get money off your cruise for points. Needless to say, that reward was long gone before I had enough points. But I was able to get 2 soda cards before they were out of stock. When we got on the ship, we went to one of the employees selling the soda card and gave them the certificates (they had to go and check on how it worked) and we got our sodas covered. Thanx MCR.

A couple things. First, check every day, if you can cause these rewards can 'sell out' fast. Next is before you claim the reward, read the rules carefully. Some are for sailings 7 days or longer or less than 7 days. We would have gotten the spa package, but that was for 7 days or longer and our last cruise was 4 nights. Also, be sure to check when they expire.

Keeping fingers crossed. Not only that they bring back more good RCCL rewards, but keep MCR going past 12/31/2009.

Erika

Thank you so much for this information! We are doing 2 7 night back to back cruises, so we are not worried about whether or not they will apply. I am not really looking to use the soda cards, especially since DH and I don't drink very much pop. We are very interested in the wine packages, and anything else they might offer! I was excited to hear they might have spa stuff! That would be great!

Sorry if someone posted this elsewhere, but I just logged on and mycokerewards.com said that if you log Diet Coke points tomorrow (the 28th), you'll get double points! I drink only Diet Coke, so this works out great for me.

Thanks so much for this information! I will definitely be logging some Diet Coke points tomorrow!

Sorry if someone posted this elsewhere, but I just logged on and mycokerewards.com said that if you log Diet Coke points tomorrow (the 28th), you'll get double points! I drink only Diet Coke, so this works out great for me.

Well thank for the information will do that also tomorrow.

Thanx for the heads up. And wouldn't you know, my coworker brought me a bunch of soda caps this morning. YIPPEE. Yes, all the DC caps registered at 6 points each. I'm sure you'll still be limited to your 120 points a week, but sure makes those caps more valuable.

NOW, if they could just bring back some great RCCL rewards to spend the points on.

Erika

Boo hoo, I didn't even know there was a way to enter favorites! Just did it but probably too late for this promo (actually, I only have one more cap to load anyway).

Yup, just loaded the last cap and still only 3 points.

Boo hoo, I didn't even know there was a way to enter favorites! Just did it but probably too late for this promo (actually, I only have one more cap to load anyway).

Yup, just loaded the last cap and still only 3 points.

Bummer. I just did it and got my double points. I'm sorry to get some false hopes up. Hopefully next time it will work!

It can be frustrating trying to get the RCCL rewards. I've been collecting points for awhile and then the wine package came up but I didn't have enough points!:eek: Instead I am now saving points for my kids school, but even that is taking forever to register the school. I've gotten some good blockbuster coupons, but no luck with RCCL. I hope it works better for you. We are going in December, I doubt anything will come up in time.:(

I heard that they are going to be offering more Royal Caribbean rewards in January. I am saving up my points now for when they become available!

How did you hear that? I was on the phone with one of the MCR reps acouple weeks ago and she hadn't heard anything (or at least she wasn't telling). I also asked if she had heard if they were extending past the end of the year. She said nothing had been decided yet. Here's hoping yes to both.

Erika

How did you hear that? I was on the phone with one of the MCR reps acouple weeks ago and she hadn't heard anything (or at least she wasn't telling). I also asked if she had heard if they were extending past the end of the year. She said nothing had been decided yet. Here's hoping yes to both.

Erika

It was a rumor on these boards, and if I remember correctly, there was a link that explained it from the Coke company. It seemed pretty legit to me. I guess we will see in January!

Archived