My Coke Rewards

I just got an email this afternoon saying that MCR will be around another year. The email subject was 'have more fun at My Coke Rewards in 2010'. I don't see it listed on their website yet, but, I would imagine it must be true. Here's hoping for more RCCL Spa, wine, soda packages or other such goodies.

I just got an email this afternoon saying that MCR will be around another year. The email subject was 'have more fun at My Coke Rewards in 2010'. I don't see it listed on their website yet, but, I would imagine it must be true. Here's hoping for more RCCL Spa, wine, soda packages or other such goodies.

I am excited to see MCR going on for another year! I am hoping to snag the wine package!

Well thank so much for the information.

• 2 months later...
I heard that they are going to be offering more Royal Caribbean rewards in January. I am saving up my points now for when they become available!

Anyone hear of anything new coming? Sooner than later would be great.

Thanx

Erika

We have used the wine package 2x and it was very nice and FREE ( well had to buy the diet coke but would have anyway!) Checking every week for new rewards. It has been a while since they had any RCCL rewards

Still nothing yet... I am checking every few days.

Yep, I'm hoping for some such goodies!

We were able to get the 5 bottle Gold wine package in the end of August that we used on our 7 night October Grandeur cruise to Bermuda. RCCL actually upgraded the package to a Platinum package, which was very nice. I am saving points right now in hopes that they will offer it again in a few months for our 14 night Ultimate Alaska cruise.

Would someone mind explaining the my coke reward program to me? I've never heard of it. About how long does it take the average diet coke drinker (maybe one a day) to reach enouch points for a reward? I'm trying to figure out if this will be worth my while to sign up for the program.

Thank you in advance,

Cheryl

Would someone mind explaining the my coke reward program to me? I've never heard of it. About how long does it take the average diet coke drinker (maybe one a day) to reach enouch points for a reward? I'm trying to figure out if this will be worth my while to sign up for the program.

Thank you in advance,

Cheryl

My coke rewards is free. You register for the program, and then start collecting points. The points are a 12 digit code that can be found under the bottle caps and on the cardboard packaging of all coke products. If you drink a 20 oz bottle a day, the cap code is worth 3 points. A 12 pack has a code on the inside of the cardboard worth 10 points. At this point, the most expensive thing you can get with the rewards is worth 2000 points. There is also a limit of 120 rewards collected each week.

Thank you in advance,

Cheryl

We buy Dasani water by the case and each case has a code on the bottom. When you take off the plastic wrap, its located on there. There are several other drinks that one can get the codes off of the cap. Like Minute Maid OJ. DH drinks one a day. I think I get 3 points for everyone of those. They do add up over time. Can't really say how long it takes to get your points. It just depends on how much you want to drink. Hope this helps.

We buy Dasani water by the case and each case has a code on the bottom. When you take off the plastic wrap, its located on there. There are several other drinks that one can get the codes off of the cap. Like Minute Maid OJ. DH drinks one a day. I think I get 3 points for everyone of those. They do add up over time. Can't really say how long it takes to get your points. It just depends on how much you want to drink. Hope this helps.

I wish you could get them on the Dasani water bottle caps... I would rack up at work!

• 3 months later...
I am bringing this thread back to life, because I was told a few months ago (on these boards) that they offered either a pop package or wine package through the MyCokeRewards program. I still see nothing on the website, and was wondering if anyone with inside information could let me know if they think this will be available before my August cruise! I have been saving TONS of rewards and really want to snag a wine package!

There is no way of telling if they will bring it back or not. I have seen people post that they have called the mycokerewards program and they won't give anyone a direct answer, they just say to keep checking. I had started saving points about 2 years ago and got in on the soda package card for 400 coke reward points (which was an absolute steal) and used the cards on a cruise. I then started saving for the Romance Package they were offering but they ran out before I could save enough points and I haven't seen another RCCL offering since (that was about a year and half ago I think). I keep saving hoping that they will offer something, but I am losing hope:(.

[quote name='jmom5']There is no way of telling if they will bring it back or not. I have seen people post that they have called the mycokerewards program and they won't give anyone a direct answer, they just say to keep checking. I had started saving points about 2 years ago and got in on the soda package card for 400 coke reward points (which was an absolute steal) and used the cards on a cruise. I then started saving for the Romance Package they were offering but they ran out before I could save enough points and I haven't seen another RCCL offering since (that was about a year and half ago I think). I keep saving hoping that they will offer something, but I am losing hope:(.[/quote]

I am at well over 2,000 points, and really want the wine package (or two) for my B2B. I hope they offer something from RCCL this summer! If not, well, I guess I can cash in other things, but I did the whole rewards thing because I heard they offered RCCL packages.

we have been saving since the beginning of the program and have over 6000 points. We enter the sweepstakes every once and awhile but have not found anything we want and the last time they had a deal for RCL we didn't have a cruise planned within the use date of the wine package or coke package.

[quote name='BroncosFan2010']I am at well over 2,000 points, and really want the wine package (or two) for my B2B. I hope they offer something from RCCL this summer! If not, well, I guess I can cash in other things, but I did the whole rewards thing because I heard they offered RCCL packages.[/QUOTE]
that's the only reason i am saving too, i'm up to 10,000 points now, and there's not much on there i would really want right now.

[quote name='later']we have been saving since the beginning of the program and have over 6000 points. We enter the sweepstakes every once and awhile but have not found anything we want and the last time they had a deal for RCL we didn't have a cruise planned within the use date of the wine package or coke package.[/quote]

Do you remember the last time a wine or coke package was offered?

To my knowledge, each was offered only once -- the cokes card was offered in 2008 and the wine package in 2009. On both of those occasions I wasn't planning a cruise in the right time parameters and probably didn't have enough points anyway. In general, the "rewards" in this program are unadulterated crap. It is really only because of OCD that I continue to save points. I imagine I will donate the points to a local school or some charity eventually.

Archived