Travel Ephesus: are they still in business?

I have booked an excursion with these people from Antalya. I had read some good reviews on CC.

The emails back and forth were a bit slow, but we exchanged quite a few. I received confirmation of my booking. Now a couple months later, I have sent three emails over the past two weeks with no answer. Today I tried contacting them through their website, and it bounced back, saying: "Unknown User". I was trying to get a telephone number from them in case our ship does not get to the port. Now I am wondering if they exist any more.

Does anyone have any information about them? They are at www.travelephesus.com and their email is info@travelephesus.com

• 6 months later...

I should also add for the benefit of others that we had an excellent tour. Our guide was well educated and spoke great English. We were in a good mini bus. We had plenty of time to see everything we wanted. There was no obligatory shopping or rug demonstration. we toured Perge and Aspendos, had lunch (good buffet plus fresh fish or chicken) in a riverside restaurant near Aspendos, then returned to Antalya where we had about an hour and a half to shop or walk to the old historic area.

Archived