Disney's kids clubs verses NCL and Royal Carb.

cruiselover0213

You can see for yourself. This is the cruise that I did right after Disney. It was RCCL Independence of the Seas and it was incredible!

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=923729

The kids never missed the Disney ship.

And as far as kids club, at the link in my signature is a copy of the kids club schedules for the different lines

My daughter perfered NCL kid's crew over NCL. However, we were in Hawaii during low season and not many kids were there. She developed great relationships with the staff. On Disney, there were more kids and she got lost in the crowd more. The new NCL ships, I think are more on par with Disney and freestyle dinning is great. NCL does have more limited kids crew times than Disney, but accepts younger kids.

We took our 3 year old (now 4) son on his first cruise with Royal--the Mariner of the Seas out of Long Beach and he loved it! The crew was very attentive and helpful, he enjoyed all of the activities and even was talking about it when we returned. I would definitely recommend RC's Adventure Ocean. Good Luck!

Archived