james andrew?

ncb106

We love James Andrews and hope he will be back on for our Dec 13th cruise. We are Allan Brookes fans and love love Dave Chapman!!!!! We saw James everywhere on the ship and so personal to every passenger. We were in awe of his energy and excitement he extended to everyone. We can't wait to sail with him once again.

We love James Andrews and hope he will be back on for our Dec 13th cruise. We are Allan Brookes fans and love love Dave Chapman!!!!! We saw James everywhere on the ship and so personal to every passenger. We were in awe of his energy and excitement he extended to everyone. We can't wait to sail with him once again.

Ditto. We had him as a cruise director on Freedom and he was never too busy to stop and talk for a few minutes.

Okay I give up will try him again on the Liberty - especially if Tomler signs up for the meet and mingle??:)

I might have to give in too:D:D I'm not that hard to impress he just didn't stick out for me.

I've only had 2 other CD's and they were Matt Sole who I also wasn't overly impressed with but then I had Bill Brunkhorst who I thought was over the top in his official appearances but he was extremely friendly everytime I saw him around the ship. I do get the thing about ship size too. The Brilliance which I love does seem very tiny next to the Liberty doesn't it?:)

I don't dispute the energy either I don't think you can do that job wihout it.

Well great minds think alike I guess - I like you already - lol - guess we've been spoiled and very prejudice about cruise directors - we had an incident a few years back on the Mariner with one of the security guys during the parade on the promenade - he was very rude to my hubby so we reported him - the next thing we knew we had the cruise director on the phone to us - a free gift from Royal Carribean and ended up this guy was Drew Devine - cruise director from Toronto - we have since adopted him (on paper only - lol) and became great friends. So naturally he is our favourite - unfortunately he's on the monarch and majesty right now - but hopefully will get back onto 7 day trips - so we might see him again soon

Well I am off to bed - way past my bedtime - lol - Have a good night:)

Thank you:):)

Well lets get together on the Liberty and hunt him down - and meet him personally - then we can really tell - lol - he should be at the meet the captain and crew party - its a reception with snackies and drinks - not sure what they call it - I should know though after all these cruises - brain dead this morning - lol:)

Well lets get together on the Liberty and hunt him down - and meet him personally - then we can really tell - lol - he should be at the meet the captain and crew party - its a reception with snackies and drinks - not sure what they call it - I should know though after all these cruises - brain dead this morning - lol:)

When you do, tell him that he has a ton of fans on Cruise Critic, and we piqued your curiosity. :D

I'm not totally sure either, Captain's Reception?? Yes we should. If you go to the C&A reception we can probably meet him there too.:):)

• 1 month later...

Archived