Bags To Go.. Southwest Airlines? Any Reviews

newlife_2010

Has anyone used the Bags to Go service in Fort Lauderdale? I am hoping to use their services on my January cruise on DeEmbarkation Day - so I will not have to lug my luggage around for 8 hours. Any reviews of their services?

http://www.baggagecheckin.com/

We used them in March, off the Miracle. You put your luggage out the night before, then pick it up and find a porter. He took us right to the check-in station, which at that time was by the buses. They take and weigh your bags and give you your boarding pass. Next time we saw our bags was at our home airport. Couldn't have been easier. I highly recommend this service.

We also used this in February after our Westerdam cruise. We did not know Southwest did this as HAL did not have them listed on their info of airlines that provide this service. We just happened to see them while looking for a taxi.

It was great and we were able to see FLL without our bags:D Think the price is $10.00 per bag???

Archived