Legend trip report September 27 2009

OrdieJ

Thanks for posting your review. Looks like you all had a blast. My fiance and I are getting married on the Legend exactly 2 weeks from today!

My husband and I got married on the Legend in 2007. You will love it. Are you getting married in the chapel? As to the OP thank you for fighting for our freedom. God Bless you.

Great review shipmate. I'm glad you enjoyed your well-deserved vacation.

From one veteran to another, thank you from the bottom of my heart for your courage, service and sacrifice. It's young men (and women) like you that make it possible for the rest of us to sleep safely at night. You and all the rest who are serving are in my prayers every single night.

• 3 months later...
Love the review! Love the pictures!

How did you get the rose petals to be spread out? Did your room steward do this? How did you arrange this? Where did you get the petals? Home? My wife would love that, I just am not good at keeping it secret (I got her a nice set of pearl earrings for our anniversary and hid them well under the back seat of my car - she has NEVER in 3 years looked under the seat except the day I hid them there - she was looking for a toy for our daughter and found it - I was like :eek::confused::mad::rolleyes::eek: what are the odds).

Thanks!!

Sorry about the late response, I forgot about this commet. I snuck out of the room before dinner saying that I had to go talk to my mom real quick and called one of the places on the ship. I forgot the name of it, but I think it was the flower shop. Then I called the place where you get bday cakes and such and coordinated with them to place the rose petals in the room. She loved it.

• 5 months later...

Archived