Pedro St. James and Jolley Trolley in Cayman

ACD5

My travel companion and I will be doing the same tour in the morning; however, once we return @ 12, we will split up as I didn't want to do what he has planned.

The Carnival Shore Excursions does list a St. Pedro and Garden tour; however it's not offered on the Legend's Jan. 17, 2010 cruise. I'm very interested in the Pedro St. James and want to know if I can get a Taxi to take me and bring me back? Scary part - it would be just me. Thanks for any input and insight!!

Also, anyone heard and/or done the Jolley Trolley?

My travel companion and I will be doing the same tour in the morning; however, once we return @ 12, we will split up as I didn't want to do what he has planned.

The Carnival Shore Excursions does list a St. Pedro and Garden tour; however it's not offered on the Legend's Jan. 17, 2010 cruise. I'm very interested in the Pedro St. James and want to know if I can get a Taxi to take me and bring me back? Scary part - it would be just me. Thanks for any input and insight!!

Also, anyone heard and/or done the Jolley Trolley?

I think both of these sound nice. From what I've read, I would think a taxi would be a very safe bet to St. Pedro and wouldn't hesitate to take one there. The Jolley Trolley is within walking distance, according to the description on the Princess site. Look on a map on wikimapia and you might find St. Pedro and figure out how far it is. Have fun!

Archived