Bottle water on board

JanMD

We are used to Princess and we are going to sail on the Mercury in January. My sister can't drink Evian water- any recent cruisers notice any other bottle water on board to purchase. Thanks Jan

Happy Sailing

We are used to Princess and we are going to sail on the Mercury in January. My sister can't drink Evian water- any recent cruisers notice any other bottle water on board to purchase. Thanks Jan

Happy Sailing

On our recent cruise, we found it was just as easy/cheaper to bring water on the ship after each port of call. You can go ahead and get purified or natual spring water at every port.

That said, the water on newer ship (Equinox) last month was purified and fine for me. But my wife preferred bottled water.

First time cruiser here....Would you advise I bring my own water bottle to take on land with me filled with the ship's water? I am assuming that ship's water is good enough and water is purchased everywhere on land on this trip but I may be wrong.

Archived