Any NON-Smoker free cruises

Chris41

It's not drama. Having a loved one who suffers from alcoholism doesn't mean that their family members will educate themselves about the disease, attend meetings, support groups, etc.

Whether you have or not is none of my business. However, the first thing that they'll teach you is that alcoholism is a medically proven disease, and not the same as alcohol addiction.

Again you are assuming crap...........been thru ala-non and the whole works.....alcoholism is an addiction........believe me if it was not the world would be a whole better place....:) Diseases kill you....alcoholism (addiction) doesn't.........

They are both addictions..........it makes me crazy when people compare alcoholism with cancer, diabetes etc........:rolleyes: When will they label smoking as a disease:confused::rolleyes:

Alcoholism is a disease, as are your aforementioned cancer and diabetes. I'm surprised you haven't researched this! At this point in time, smoking is an addiction. Alcoholism is a disease. Do some googling, and you'll see what I'm talking about. Or not. And then roll your eyes.

Again you are assuming crap...........

I'm not "assuming" anything. As I said on my last post directed at you, what you've done is none of my business...

Alcoholism is a disease, as are your aforementioned cancer and diabetes. I'm surprised you haven't researched this! At this point in time, smoking is an addiction. Alcoholism is a disease. Do some googling, and you'll see what I'm talking about. Or not. And then roll your eyes.

LOL yes at this point in time smoking is an addiciton ROFLMAO!!! See at this time they can't get the medical attention as alcohol addiction......give it a few more years and smoking will be labeled a disease too;)

Main Entry: stub·born

Pronunciation: \ˈstə-bərn\

Function: adjective

Etymology: Middle English stibourne, stuborn

Date: 14th century

1 a (1) : unreasonably or perversely unyielding : mulish, resolute b : suggestive or typical of a strong stubborn nature <a stubborn jaw>

2 : performed or carried on in an unyielding, obstinate, or persistent manner <stubborn effort>

3 : difficult to handle, manage, or treat <a stubborn cold>

Point taken.....you don't want to hear the truth:rolleyes:

Haha. No, that was before I was finally open enough to hear facts and the truth...

Main Entry: stub·born

Pronunciation: \ˈstə-bərn\

Function: adjective

Etymology: Middle English stibourne, stuborn

Date: 14th century

1 a (1) : unreasonably or perversely unyielding : mulish, resolute b : suggestive or typical of a strong stubborn nature <a stubborn jaw>

2 : performed or carried on in an unyielding, obstinate, or persistent manner <stubborn effort>

3 : difficult to handle, manage, or treat <a stubborn cold>

:confused::confused::confused:

Seriously dude...........why do you have a hard on for me:confused:

I thought this was a smoking (Meant to be funny) thread...But it has seemed to turn into a dating service thread.....:confused::eek::D:p

I thought that too:p Hard on can mean two different things...he took it the wrong way:rolleyes::rolleyes:

I still like if you read the title of the thread and don't look at the content of the post it could mean.....If you don't smoke are they having a free cruise for non-smokers.....Just me being my usual weird self......:D:D

I still like if you read the title of the thread and don't look at the content of the post it could mean.....If you don't smoke are they having a free cruise for non-smokers.....Just me being my usual weird self......:D:D

LOL! But that's what we like about you...........your usual weird self:p

I leave on the Splendor tomorrow but have been down with a broken leg so a little behind on things (like ummm, packing :o) Can you buy cartons of ciggies on the ship? If not, I guess I'll be making an early morning run for the store!

Yes, you can buy them aboard (and also ashore!)

Look at this, I step away for a few minutes and there they go again!:p

I think we agree on one thing,

Smoker's are fun people.

Smoker's that drink are even more fun, IMHO.:p

yay! I think that was the purpose of this whole post!

I dare everybody to stop posting now. Let this post die!

LOL! But that's what we like about you...........your usual weird self:p

I have to start my thread title posts thingy again some day....Just read the title and don't look at the content....My favorite this week was...."How Many Times A Day Do You ?"......

The answers are infinite and all will be off the wall.......LOL.....:D:D

I like being a little weird and thinking outside the box.....:cool:

yay! I think that was the purpose of this whole post!

I dare everybody to stop posting now. Let this post die!

And I'll drink to that! :D

Archived