Making Formal wear look cool?

Tracy67

As to the flies, one would need to look in order to notice; why would I look?

:)

Well one would assume you'd notice as some of you seem to want to look every passenger up and down and conduct some sort of military inspection to make sure that all is well :p

Where you ever a child? Did you not enjoy yourself? Can you please post a picture of yourself so we can make personal remarks about you? I hope i never share a table with someone who appears to not want any fun in thier life? What's wrong with you? It's seems to me the only place that will dress to you conformity is an undertaker!

Child_catcher.jpg

???????????????????? :D

Well one would assume you'd notice as some of you seem to want to look every passenger up and down and conduct some sort of military inspection to make sure that all is well :p

Seriously looking at booking P&O for a winter 2010/11 caribbean cruise but keep putting off making that booking as we dont want to partake in an undertakers convention as it appears that only dark dismal attire is acceptable to you lot. Criticising the poor lad above for daring to wear a blue dickie bow is pathetic about time some on here lightend up:mad:

I wouldn't think so. It was merely suggested as a logical extension of unfinished dressing.

:p

Yes I do , but I do not know what a "logical extension of unfinnished dressing" is. Perhaps you could enlighten me.

The original suggestion was that the bow tie be left untied. That is unfinished or incomplete. In the same way, if the flies were left undone, that is also unfinished and one is as ridiculous as the other.

As to "unfinnished dressing" (sic), I cannot comment other than to refer you a Scandinavian member.

The original suggestion was that the bow tie be left untied. That is unfinished or incomplete. In the same way, if the flies were left undone, that is also unfinished and one is as ridiculous as the other.

As to "unfinnished dressing" (sic), I cannot comment other than to refer you a Scandinavian member.

LOL yes you got me with the typo, but I do not think an undone bow tie is the same as having your flies down.

Where you ever a child? Did you not enjoy yourself? Can you please post a picture of yourself so we can make personal remarks about you? I hope i never share a table with someone who appears to not want any fun in thier life? What's wrong with you? It's seems to me the only place that will dress to you conformity is an undertaker!

I'm not sure how you infer that dressing properly is an activity solely related to undertakers having no fun at all.

I'd happily criticise anyone for wearing for that blue apology for a tie, so please don't feel that I am singling out the child, who of course does not have an example of how to behave from the man with a red bow tie on his table.

I can assure you that I know how to have fun!

Typical Ocean Village scum response :p

That's me! Scum to the core, flies down, pockets out doing my impression of an elephant while stood on the table (just behind the camera of the person who took the photo of the of the 11 year old in the blue tie and his sister)

Takes one to know one! ;):p;)

That's me! Scum to the core, flies down, pockets out doing my impression of an elephant while stood on the table (just behind the camera of the person who took the photo of the of the 11 year old in the blue tie and his sister)

Takes one to know one! ;):p;)

You think your last post sounds clever and funny, sadly it is neither !

Perhaps not later in the evening, but it is certainly a similar state of undress at dinner.

Could you also clarify for me what time it would be appropriate for me to undo my tie after dinner and keep it around my neck? would I be allowed to undo it earlier if I were on first sitting rather than 2nd sitting. Should I only undo it in the bar? I don't imbibe the daemon drink, so would it be appropriate for me to undo it at all?

Perhaps the OP could keep her son locked in the cabin until, say, 10.30pm would he be OK or perhaps you could suggest a time in which it would be suitable for him to appear.

Could you also clarify for me what time it would be appropriate for me to undo my tie after dinner and keep it around my neck? would I be allowed to undo it earlier if I were on first sitting rather than 2nd sitting. Should I only undo it in the bar? I don't imbibe the daemon drink, so would it be appropriate for me to undo it at all?

Perhaps the OP could keep her son locked in the cabin until, say, 10.30pm would he be OK or perhaps you could suggest a time in which it would be suitable for him to appear.

Is that supposed to be amusing?

If it is indeed serious, it merely demonstrates a lack of social etiquette.

:p

Archived