Eurodam MDR for Breakfast/Lunch

martyap

Is the MDR available for breakfast and lunch or is the Lido buffet the main option for those meals? I understand that the Tamarind (n/c) and the Pinnacle ($10) are also available for lunch with reservations. My question pertains to the availability of the MDR.

Karen

Is the MDR available for breakfast and lunch or is the Lido buffet the main option for those meals? I understand that the Tamarind (n/c) and the Pinnacle ($10) are also available for lunch with reservations. My question pertains to the availability of the MDR.

Karen

We did the MDR a couple of times. Just keep in mind that it takes time. Probably best used on a sea day. The Lido/Slice/Terrace Grill are all quick options. Do what you like though. Just remember, it is your vacation.

The (Rembrandt) main dining room is also open on embarkation day. Just got off the Eurodam and what a nice relaxed lunch that was. Our daily program also listed it as open on Grand Turk day, but I assumed that was a typo. Dining room is also open for breakfast everyday- sea days- 8:00-9:30, port days- 7:30-9:00

sorry the first post got away before it was done

Firefly,

You can always edit your original post for up to 15 minutes.

This is much easier than doing a new post all over.

Many CC'ers do not realize they get a 2nd bite at the apple.

The "Edit" button appears at the bottom of your post for as long as this is possible. It will disappear after 15 minutes from the original post.

It is right next to the "Quote" button.

Happy posting & editing,

r.

My parents also like the MDR for the quiet and to be served. I sit down with them for breakfast early, then do the Lido later on with DW. If that's not enough gluttony :rolleyes: ...at dinner we check out the Lido as soon as it opens, especially if they serve the MDR entrees, then the MDR for late seating. Needless to say I'm not too worried about lunch.

Firefly,

The "Edit" button appears at the bottom of your post for as long as this is possible. It will disappear after 15 minutes from the original post.

Happy posting & editing,

r.

Wow, thanks for the advice:). I'v been a member of CC for 1 1/2 years and have never known this. Can you tell I'm not computer savvy :rolleyes:.

Firefly,

Happy posting & editing,

r.

Wow, thanks for the advice :). I'v been a member of CC for 1 1/2 years and have never know this. Can you tell I'm not computer savvy :rolleyes:.

Archived