Splendor Pinnacle Supper Club

sbfanatic

Has anyone tried the Pinnacle Supper Club on Splendor? How's the food and service? Is it worth the extra cost? Any suggestions?

We ate there last month and it was fantastic!! I had the Ribeye and my wife and filet and lobster!! It is well worth the money!! Be sure you are hungry when you get there!

Has anyone tried the Pinnacle Supper Club on Splendor? How's the food and service? Is it worth the extra cost? Any suggestions?

Yep... sure did...

The food was its normal excellent quality and the service was superb!!

:)

I ate there twice back in april. it was fantastic both nights. the food and the service were beyond expectations. I cant really comment on all the different entree's because the filet was so good the first night, I ordered the exact same thing the next night...

Yep... sure did...

The food was its normal excellent quality and the service was superb!!

:)

Yep, what he said! I've eaten there 3 times on 2 different cruises, and it's been fabulous each time. I love the onion soup and the ribeye the best.

Madelene

We just got off the Splendor this AM and we went to The Pinnacle for our 20th Anniversary on Wednesday the 21st. It was amazing-absolutely worth every penny, and everyone is right, the filet and lobster are the best I have ever eaten.

Archived