Sea turtle Excursion Barbados

flyingandcruising

Just wondering if anyone has gone on the Carnival excursion and what is the difference between them and a private tour company? seems to be about $10 difference.

thanx to all that reply

Go through the boatyard , the cat. is the heatwave , its arould 75$ per person, all day , great buffet , open bar , they treat you like kings and queens , privite, (no more then 24 people ) we did it 2 times , last new years eve we did it and there was 19 people i think , then you get to go to the boatyad for free after . its amazing , i would never do another tour but that one . i have tons of pics if your interested. letmetellya3@comcast.net , my email if you need more info .

I didn't go on the Carnival excursion....I did it through Silver Moon.

With Silver Moon, you get open bar, lunch and two snorkel stops.

I don't know what's included in Carnival's price, but we did see the triple decker ferry, fully loaded, while at the sea turtle stop. We were on a catamaran with about 12 people.

Go through the boatyard , the cat. is the heatwave , its arould 75$ per person, all day , great buffet , open bar , they treat you like kings and queens , privite, (no more then 24 people ) we did it 2 times , last new years eve we did it and there was 19 people i think , then you get to go to the boatyad for free after . its amazing , i would never do another tour but that one . i have tons of pics if your interested. letmetellya3@comcast.net , my email if you need more info .

Thanx, This one looks better than the silver cruise.....what did they serve for lunch?

Thanx, This one looks better than the silver cruise.....what did they serve for lunch?

They also serve some breads for breakfast, very good !!! go to http://www.theboatyard.com/home.html then click the catameran cruises, you will want the heatwave 5 hour lunch buffet. you submit your request online then they will email you , they will ask for 50% and say its fine to email a credit card number , I allways just called them and gave it , they dont bill you at all untill right before . Also you should know that you have to walk on of the gates of the terminal in Barbadoes , we stood where everyone else was and they werent there, go to the left to the outer gates and they will be there, it well beyond where the other drivers are. its about a 10 mins ride and they transport for free but if you stay at the boatyard after the cruise you will have to pay your own way back , its pretty cheap though . My signature pic is of us floating on noodles as they made us drinks on the cruise. you wont be disapionted.

• 3 weeks later...

Just returned and went with Shasa. Great tour only four of us on the boat and Jason took us to a spot the other tours don't go to so we had the turtles all to ourselves. Smaller boat but great personalized service.

Archived