Majesty of the Seas 11/30/2009

colnago

If all goes well, I should be at the dock around 12-12:30. Not sure how long it takes to get on the boat? Then I know I'm going to want to explore and grab a bite to eat. So how about we meet up later in the afternoon? Around 3? Is there a bar out on the deck we could meet at? I'd like to soak up all the sun possible while it's daylight :)

Do you usually wear the cowboy hat? If so, that should make you easy to find :)

I won't have the hat. only wear it to go dancing and not always then. I posted that pic on here when I went on the gay cowboy and country music cruise earlier this year. been to lazy to change it. but I shouldn't be to hard to spot. have longish dark blond wavy hair and a beard.

I haven't booked the everglades excursion yet...been swamped at work for the last week. I noticed the same thing about the 2 trips. firgured out that it has to do with which airport you're flying out of. one of the trips has MIA in the name and the other has FLL. I'm flying out of MIA so thats the one I'll be on. think i'll try to book it tomorrow

Don't know if you guys are interested, but there's now a CC meet and greet set up for our cruise at 4:45 at the forward pool bar deck 11 (hopefully I'll be able to find it!). Seems like a bunch of people just booked at really low rates and joined the roll call I had started a while back http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1082047&highlight=

But let me know if you guys want to meet up earlier. Maybe around 3 in that same area?

Jason - did you decide about packing clothes for the dining room? I think if we want to sit together we need to link our reservations for dinner through the website within the next couple of days. I can't figure out how to private message on this thing, but if you want to make arrangements you can e-mail me at lisalisa992@aol.com I will keep a look out for you when I get to the ship, like you said, you shouldn't be hard to spot :)

Hi Jason and Lisa

I have the flexible dinning option which i can always switch I'm told to the early or late when i get on board. I will have my steamer trunk ( just Kidding ) and I threw in a jacket just incase. I wanted to travel as light as I could this time and I also have the 3 days before so I'll have a few options or dress for dinner.

I should get to the dock around 11:30 or 12 I'll keep my eyes open at the dock and will check out the Vicking crown Lounge before i start to explore the ship if not I'll check again at 3;00 at the forward pool bar deck 11- my cabin is 2106 you can always leave me a message. I was going to bring my Cowboy hat this time but it gets tough on the plane. I'm 6-2" an have a dark beard, glasses and I have been told I'm a dirty Blond with gray mixed in. I'm sure I'll have some color as well - I hope. Looking forward to meeting you guys. Oh and yes I'm in publishing - mostly college and trade text books which is were I got the gray hair from.

Brian - I will be on the lookout for you as well. You both sound fairly easy to spot. I might be a little harder, I'm a short brunette with medium-longish hair, which probably fits half the women on the cruise lol. But I'm sure we'll find each other. If I don't see you guys before 3pm I'll meet you at the bar.

Guess we can figure out the whole dining thing once we get there. I did put in a request for a large table (figured more people to meet) and hopefully they'd seat all of us solos together anyway.

I just got back from 4 days with family. Now have to do laundry and repack to leave for Miami early in the morning.

I'll pack some clothes for dinner. Guess it won't be to painful to bring boots and jeans :) Dinner will probably be easier to work out on the ship.

I'm in cabin 3523 if you want to leave a message. I'm also on Loopt Mix if you have that app on your phone. I have the same pic on it so should be easy to find, and you can text me from there. I'll have my phone on till the ship sales.

Looking forward to meeting you guys and getting this vacation started.

jason

clearlakeguy11@yahoo.com

• 8 months later...

Archived