Deluxe Day At Bahia Principe Hotel

kittikat

Can anyone help me with information on this excursion? We will be arriving Samana on Dec 14th (NCL Pearl) and can't decide if the extra $50.00 to do the all inclusive rather than just the "Cayo Levantado Beach Escape" would be worth the money. I am especially curious about the beach restaurant. Any comments on the food available?

This is what the NCL site says....

"At the hotel you'll be able to enjoy all the amenities of this gorgeous and world acclaimed hotel, your package includes all alcoholic and non alcoholic beverages, lunch at the beach restaurant, towels, pools, beach and non motorized water sports."

I would appreciate ANY comments from anyone who has done this. Thanks!:)

Hi there, Cayo Levantado would be the nicer option. the beach is gorgeous and you can trek through the cay too!! THe hotel is nice but it doesn't compare to the natural experience of the cayo. regards, DR GUY

DR GUY, Thanks for your response. It sounds like you have been there, so if you don't mind another question. Do you think Playa Rincon would be a nicer/less crowded beach for us?

My hesitation with Cayo Levantado is that it might be very windy. Almost all of the videos I have seen show the trees swaying a LOT.

Happy cruising.....................

Archived