Soda Card

kcam213

If you buy the Unlimited Soda card... do they have non carbonated choices? If you are thirsty and you don't buy the soda card... what can you drink for free? tap water only? do they have tea or juice?

There are other things that you can get with the soda card besides soda. Yes they have Iced Tea, juice in the mornings and lemonade all day long (these are all free) What I did to have juice in my room, I brought one of those large drinking cups and filled it in the morning and put in the frig during the day. If you have kids going on the cruise with you, this is the best way for them to have juice during the day as well.

Two soda cards and tumblers ran me $90 for our kids last week, I'm debating on making them drink juice next cruise :)

Depending on how much soda they actually drink you may want to consider bringing a rolling duffle with you on the next cruise and putting soda in it for them. We just got off the Miracle this past Tuesday and used ours for a case of water and a 12 pack of diet lemonade. We also bring the sugar free powder drink packets and add them to water on the ship or bottled water when in ports.

Op you can get any juice you want with the soda card at any of the bars or from the dining room bar server. The only place you can not use your soda card is for room service.

Op you can get any juice you want with the soda card at any of the bars or from the dining room bar server. The only place you can not use your soda card is for room service.

Okay, not I am getting a little confused. Is juice and ice tea lemondade free or is it available with soda card?

i will not drink ANY carbonated drinks... too hard on my stomach... so I am wondering if I need to buy soda card. But I do want something to drink besides tap water.

If you want something other than lemonade, tea, coffee or water outside breakfast hours, you can get milk and fruit juices from room service. In the main dining room, you can get an assortment of juices or milk by simply asking your waiter. There are no extra charges other than possibly an appropriate tip.

Thank you!

I now know that I will not be getting the soda card since I prefer lemonade or ice tea. It would be a big waste of $$ for me to buy soda card, since I may drink 1 carbonated drink the entire trip. Bubbles do not sit well in my stomach.

Thx again!

Archived