just booked 14 day 2011 honeymoon cruise!

ebbie1081

hi everyone,

i looked on roll calls but there weren't any 2011 sailings yet. i realize people probably don't book out that far but i just booked my honeymoon! we are doing the pearl 14-day caribbean cruise. i've never done a cruise this long and my FI has never been on a cruise. i'm nervous it might be too long for him but we like how the cruise is split up sort of so we think it will be fun!!

i booked now because of the deals of the decade...i'm hoping i got a good price...i got the latitudes pricing and union pricing.

anyone else book this far out? was i stupid to book this early?

amy

hi everyone,

i looked on roll calls but there weren't any 2011 sailings yet. i realize people probably don't book out that far but i just booked my honeymoon! we are doing the pearl 14-day caribbean cruise. i've never done a cruise this long and my FI has never been on a cruise. i'm nervous it might be too long for him but we like how the cruise is split up sort of so we think it will be fun!!

i booked now because of the deals of the decade...i'm hoping i got a good price...i got the latitudes pricing and union pricing.

amy

Congratulations Amy,

Booking ahead is a good idea, you will definitely get the cabin you want. Just keep an eye out for price drops...and if it does call and get your price adjusted.

We've had our 2011 cruise booked for months. We haven't started a roll call since yet since we have 4 cruises to do before then. :D

Sorry, just had to rub that in a bit....:)

I'm sure you'll have a great time on the Pearl, and the longer the cruise the better...at least in our opinion.

hi everyone,

amy

Are you really engaged but not getting married until 2011?!?!?!?

Congrats! I wish y'all a lifetime of happiness!

We did the pearl last year for our honeymoon and loved it. My wife had never cruised and it was my first cruise in 10 yrs.

We did the sky for our anniversary this year, and booked the star to alaska for our anniversary next year. Now we are cruise junkies...just wish my work would let me cruise more often!

Congrats!

Hunter

Thanks for the nice responses everyone. We're getting married in August 2010 but because we want a nice, long relaxing honeymoon, we're going to wait until January. Plus, it gives us more time to save money for all the nice things I'm sure we'll be splurging on on the ship! :)

Archived