NCL Guest Invoice?

kittikat

:confused: Maybe I am confused. From reading past boards I thought I should have in my papers one that stated "NCL Guest Invoice".

I emailed my TA (text and her response below).

Exactly what does this document show? Do I need to pursue this further? Opinions please.

##### wrote:

> HI , I have received my packet from NCL and the BPC information but I

> cannot see that I have a copy of the NCL GUEST INVOICE. Would you

> please send me a

> copy of that for my upcoming cruise? Thank

> you...........................

( response from travel agent) Hi,

The document department said that NCL will not send another invoice. I

will email you a confirmation and hopefully that will be sufficient.

Let me know if you have any further questions.

Regards,

Donna

B### P### C####

Usually the guest invoice is what you receive from your TA write after you book it should have the booking number, the dates, cabin if you picked on, the costs, etc. you normally sign it and send a copy back to the TA and keep one yourself. It is basically your confirmation and receipt.

Did they send you anything in your first email confirming the cruise? it is usually an attached document from them with that email.

:confused: Maybe I am confused. From reading past boards I thought I should have in my papers one that stated "NCL Guest Invoice".

Exactly what does this document show? Do I need to pursue this further? Opinions please.

##### wrote:

> please send me a

Regards,

Donna

B### P### C####

If you received your packet from NCL then that only comes to you if you are paid in full. Is that what you are wondering if you will be able to board with what you have?

##### wrote:

> please send me a

Regards,

Donna

B### P### C####

Kittkat, I believe you mean Guest Contract....Your ticket to board the ship? That is part of the "eDocs" (electronic documents), which are no longer sent in the NCL Welcome Packet.

All you have to do is log-in at NCL, locate your reservation, and complete the Guest Registration (if you haven't already done so) and print out your eDocs. https://www.ncl.com/nclweb/secure/bookedGuestLanding.html

**or** you can go directly to this link to get your eDocs, by providing your reservation information: http://edocs.ncl.com/edocs/

I am just trying to make sure I have all my ducks in a row;). I remember reading a few months back about someone having a LOT of trouble after they got on board, and the statement was made that everything would have been so simple if they had just had their "NCL Guest Invoice" with them because the rates and OBC info they had gotten from their travel agent did not match up with what NCL had on file. I made myself a note that after final payment I should request from my travel agent the PDF file from NCL that shows all details. I do have my confirmation from the TA that shows ZERO balance due, and I have done all the online stuff at NCL and printed out E-Docs and cruise tickets.

Wish I could remember why at the time I thought that it was so important:o , Thanks everybody...........

I think that I remember what you are citing. Awhile back (6 months?), there was a woman who was making reservations for a large party on a cruise/wedding to Bermuda. She had issues with the TA concerning what the TA charged her (more) and what NCL charged the TA (less). She confirmed that with the "NCL Guest Invoice" that she demanded from the TA (i think), and strongly suggested everyone to ask for the same. I think that's how it went.

Archived