Looking for Josef

ajagent

We had a great time on the Celebration 2 years ago with Josef in the Vista Dining room. He was moving on when it was sold. Does anybody know where he is now?[/quote\

I think someone said he was on the Inspiration until September or October, but I am not sure where he was going after that. We had him on the Celebration as well. He sure was great.:)

Yes, he's on the Inspiration now. His contract goes through the end of February, at which time he'll go on vacation. When I last e-mailed him (through my Carnival PVP) in September, he didn't yet know where he was going after his vacation.

I keep tabs on him because my wife's first cruise was on the Celebration right before it was retired. She loved his antics and wants to do another cruise with him if it's ever possible.

Yes, he's on the Inspiration now. His contract goes through the end of February, at which time he'll go on vacation. When I last e-mailed him (through my Carnival PVP) in September, he didn't yet know where he was going after his vacation.

I keep tabs on him because my wife's first cruise was on the Celebration right before it was retired. She loved his antics and wants to do another cruise with him if it's ever possible.

He was great wasn't he??? Do you know what dinning room he is in? We sail on the Inspiration again in January and I am thrilled at this news!!! Are you able to email me his email??? I wonder if I emailed him if we could get in his dinning room? This will be my sisters' first cruise and I would like them to experience Josef!! If this is OK with you, email me at bfkkbc@cs.com

Thanks Fat Boy!!!

My husband and I were on the Inspiration last week. Joseph is the maitre d' in the Carnivale Dining Room. If you are not listed under that dining room, go to the dining room, time you board the boat and get changed into his dining room. That is what we did. He is great and nobody can say "showtime" like Joseph.

Just an FYI... I had a long chat with him on my cruise last week and he told me that he's doing all he can to stay on a ship based in Tampa as he has personal reasons to be in that town. He still lives in Canada, but he wants to stay in Tampa for work.

Just an FYI... I had a long chat with him on my cruise last week and he told me that he's doing all he can to stay on a ship based in Tampa as he has personal reasons to be in that town. He still lives in Canada, but he wants to stay in Tampa for work.

There definitely is no one else like him!!! Our last Maitre 'D was so boring!! His name was Wilson and he was on the Inspiration in the Carnivale dining room last January. Maybe I was just expecting him to be like Josef!!:p

Archived