Silvermoon 12 person or 24 person?

Dannie138

DH is for whatever saves money (not like we haven't spent enough on airfare and a cruise school vacation week lol), but I want to see any pros/cons people have :)

cruisegirl29 said it best. Depends how many people you want to be with. I prefer the smaller crowd but I have seen the 24 person catamaran and it looks comfortable too.

Either way I think you'll enjoy the excursion.

• 2 weeks later...

We did the 12 people a couple of years ago. It was one of the best ever. I don't like to go in the water with a crowd. With half of them who never snorkeled before. It was a great trip. The thing is, when you get to the turtles there are a lot of boats. 2 of the crew went in the water with us and helped us enjoy it more. The people from other boats came over and it got crowded fast. I will say that swimming with the turtle is something you do want to do , no matter how many people. They are great.

We just got off the Silver Seas for 12, and saw the one going out for 24. No matter which you decide on it is the ABSOLUTE BEST Catamaran tour in the Caribbean. The one with 24 seemed more party, our 12 was more relaxing, laid back.....Carol

Archived