Java Cafe and Red Lion Pub Star

gehrandt

Looking for information re the Java Cafe and the Red Lion Pub on the Star. Noticed that the Pub serves Fish and Chips - can you get this during the day or only after 5?

Java Cafe - is there a cost for everything at the Java Cafe?

All the drinks at the Java Cafe are extra charge. The goodies are free..but WIth a drink purchase. One time (not on the Star, though, but the Jade) I was with another couple who ordered coffees and I asked for a muffin and they gave it to me, but the server did not look happy about it.

Actually the fish and chips are available in the Blue Lagoon which is on the same deck just the other side of the ship (starboard) We went there and got our food then took it into the Red Lion to eat (and drink)

YEP BLUE LAGOON, we EAT there ALOT...almost EVERYNITE:D

so you CANT get the F&C at Red Lion:confused:

Just got off the Star this morning and yes they do have Fish & Chips at the Red Lion. Not sure of the schedule but they had F & C and hot dogs while we watched the World Series. Also popcorn all of the time... Red Lion is my favorite bar on the Star! They also had Nachos one night.

Just got off the Star this morning and yes they do have Fish & Chips at the Red Lion. Not sure of the schedule but they had F & C and hot dogs while we watched the World Series. Also popcorn all of the time... Red Lion is my favorite bar on the Star! They also had Nachos one night.

:Dwell that COOL..thanks for the headsup ...we are always stoppin in for pop-corn we will have to check out the other

there is no fee for the FOOD or is there?

:Dwell that COOL..thanks for the headsup ...we are always stoppin in for pop-corn we will have to check out the other

there is no fee for the FOOD or is there?

No fee for food in Red Lion or Blue Lagoon, which is a great place for breakfast.

Archived