Equinox Cabin 8125

ewynn07

Look forward to meeting YOU at the CC get together. Do you have any idea how many CC members and Elite members on this cruise??? We were on the Solstice last Thanksgiving but I wasn't a CC member. Only 21 more days...wheeeeeeeeeeee!!

We are on the cruise, too. You should go to our roll call and say hey.

On the Solstice room compilation list, someone said that 8126 was a great quiet room and a great view so yours next door shoudl be the same.

Look forward to meeting YOU at the CC get together. Do you have any idea how many CC members and Elite members on this cruise??? We were on the Solstice last Thanksgiving but I wasn't a CC member. Only 21 more days...wheeeeeeeeeeee!!

When I registered on the Celeb website about a week ago-there was 80 something I believe.

Only 3 weeks to go. I'm SO excited!!!

Thanks Melissa & Jim for the info....8126 is on the opposite side of the ship but sounds like 8125 should be okay. We had a concierge cabin on the Solstice but didn't feel is was worth the extra money as all the balcony cabins are the same size...also our cabin was towards the back of the ship and liked our location. That's why now I'm getting concerned about this location...not much I can do about it other then "bug" my poor husband. Won't be long now....we're going down early so maybe we can get a "peak" at her before the 23rd...see you soon~~~Nancy & Bill

Sorry about that. I wasn't looking at the deck plan, only the closest number to you. #8129 said about the same thing and also said they could see the people working on the bridge.

This is our first Celebrity cruise, our first balcony, and we got a cabin in my favorite part of the ship to sit - aft to watch the wake. How can it be anything but wonderful? Our vacation starts in 11 more days. We are ready to go!

Thanks for the cabin info....we are celebrating our 46th wedding anniversary the day we depart...Nov 23rd.....yep we were married the day after Kennedy's assisination. Hubby never forgets our anniversary!!!! Enjoy your 25th anniversary and a fantastic cruise!

Sorry about that. I wasn't looking at the deck plan, only the closest number to you. #8129 said about the same thing and also said they could see the people working on the bridge.

This is our first Celebrity cruise, our first balcony, and we got a cabin in my favorite part of the ship to sit - aft to watch the wake. How can it be anything but wonderful? Our vacation starts in 11 more days. We are ready to go!

My first celebrity cruise too 11/23/09 I'm sooooo excited!

Can't wait to see you all there.

This cruise is for our anniversary too. Ours falls on Thanksgiving this year. We got married Thanksgiving weekend in Vegas because we knew no one would come to Alaska in winter. it worked - our families happily came to to the wedding!

Archived