Tell me EVERYTHING you know about the Fascination!

FlipFlopFanatic

I want to know it all!!! We are sailing Dec 7th out of JAX. I can't get enough info about her and I am having a blast planning all of this! This will be our first cruise on Carnival (coming over from NCL!). So let's hear it...

Any secret passage ways I should know about?

Will there be a lot of people dressed for formal night?

How about deck parties?

Is the disco hoppin' every night?

Has anyone successfully taken on their rum runners? Thinking about 'investing' in some this week.

How about onboard activities on sea days?

Our ports are Nassau and Key West....been to Key West before but kinda wondered around aimlessly...we didn't really have a plan. Won't make that mistake again this time around!

Any and all info anyone can give me will be so appreciated...we are so excited!:D

I want to know it all!!! We are sailing Dec 7th out of JAX. I can't get enough info about her and I am having a blast planning all of this! This will be our first cruise on Carnival (coming over from NCL!). So let's hear it...

Any secret passage ways I should know about?

Will there be a lot of people dressed for formal night?

How about deck parties?

Is the disco hoppin' every night?

Has anyone successfully taken on their rum runners? Thinking about 'investing' in some this week.

How about onboard activities on sea days?

Our ports are Nassau and Key West....been to Key West before but kinda wondered around aimlessly...we didn't really have a plan. Won't make that mistake again this time around!

Any and all info anyone can give me will be so appreciated...we are so excited!:D

This thread may help you enjoy;)

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=826275&highlight=fascination

My husband and I have been on the fascination twice and loved it both times! Compared to the Imagination, I really liked the fascination a lot more. Our cruise director was Dan and he was absolutely wonderful. One show I wouldnt want to miss is the "not so newlywed game" its hilarious! As for other onboard activites, we kinda just sat by the pool the whole time and people watched. Since youre going out of jacksonville, make sure you go to the very top of the lido deck by the funnel and watch as you go under the bridge, it really looks like you will hit it.

In Key West, make sure you go to the littles bar in the world or something like that on duval street. There is a man who makes fresh pina coladas out of a fresh pineapple and it ws enough for 2 people and so delicious! We did the Fury excursion through carnival( it was our first cruise) and really had a good time. The only downfall about that was that we didnt get enough time to explore. You might want to look into doing a private trolley tour so you can get on/off at the stops you want, but beware because teh trolleys are few and far between( this was our 2nd time in KW). We ended up getting off at the Southernmost point and had to walk all the way back up Duval St. We also visited the cemetery and did our own little tour there. Hope that yall have a blast! And Welcome to Carnival!

The one thing I know about the Fascination is that I want to get back on her!!!!;) I did a review with pics. It's in my siggy if you wanna check it out.

Yes,the disco was jumpin every night!

Secret passage~Deck 11 Veranda. All the way forward,then to the left or right, You will see the doors on either side. Great views!

I sucessfully smuggled in the regular bottles:p

One deck party,fun but ours was a little rainy!

Most people were dressed formally on elegant night. I think there were more dressed,then not.

Archived