Category N; Inside Room on the Spirit

teacher2cruiser

Is it an assigned cabin or a gty? I've gotten great cabins taking a very low priced N gty, but it is a gamble. I've never actually ended up in cat N so don't know what they are like. Check and see how many cabins are left in the cats above.

If you already booked a cat N you maybe able to upgrade to a better cabin for not much more money. Watch for price drops on like NCL.com if you see a price change call it can't hurt. Some insides cabins Such as 10611 9051 9551 are larger.

To figure out how many cabins are left in a cat, do a fake booking on ncl.com for the sailing you are interested in. If the only availability for N is gty, you know the category is sold out and they are really using the low price to fill the ship. You can then back up a step in the booking process and see which inside cats they are still selling. This can give you an idea of how full the insides are, and what you might end up being assigned. If there isn't a big price difference, I pick the cat I prefer (usually higher in the ship)

You will get different opinions here about whether insides are okay, but I have sailed in balconies, ov, and insides and insides work for me, for the very low price they can sometimes be had for. Is a balcony a better experience? Sure. Would I rather go on more vacations in an inside? Definately.

Archived