Valor.. 11/1/09

Daliaha

I am wondering the same thing. I have been watching the web cams on the Valor. I saw the Liberty of the Seas leave on time. I am now watching the lights come on in Miami and on the Lido. Let us know if you find out why the Valor is so late leaving. We are on her next Sunday.

Haven't heard why....

if you want to freak out Gary (Cruise Director)...walk up to him and ask him to do the Crab Dance.

he will be saying...how in the heck did they know about that??? LOL

Well.. cruise director big tex said.... we are haveing technical difficulties and they need to be fixed before we leave miami... nothing that would make us sink or anything.. est. Leaving time 8pm...

We can see some work going on by the rear of the ship... a few white suit people... under a tent... and the police are back again by the tent...

-Dolly on valor

Yea wife likes to watch us depart from the balcony so she has been out there a bit. Finally inside getting ready for dinner.

I know this is not the thread but I had the seared Ahi tuna on watermelon and octopus salad for lunch from the Fish and Chips place. So good!

Well.. cruise director big tex said.... we are haveing technical difficulties and they need to be fixed before we leave miami... nothing that would make us sink or anything.. est. Leaving time 8pm...

We can see some work going on by the rear of the ship... a few white suit people... under a tent... and the police are back again by the tent...

-Dolly on valor

White suit people, tent and police sounds strange. Let us know when you find out exactly what it was. I just checked the webcams and see Miami all lit up and the Lido is all lit up. Hope you get underway soon and the rest of your cruise is uneventful.

I see your cruise is finally underway. A little over 4 hrs. late leaving but you know what they say,"better late than never." Hope the rest of your cruise is great!

I just hope its not 4 hrs. late returning to Miami because we'll be getting on that ship next Sunday.LOL

Archived