Emerald Princess VS or Owners Suite

sfilbert

I have never been on Princess but many aft cabins. Availability is a Vista Suite D736 or D737 or Owners Suite A753.

What is the difference in size of cabins and balcony. In the Owners Suite A753 the balcony looks narrow and was wondering if this may not be a good cabin as there may be alot of movement of chairs scraping in the morning or something.

Anyone with any recommendations on which cabin would be helpful. Thank you

We were on Emerald to the Baltic in D736 (VS) earlier this year and we thought that it was great. The balcony is enormous and although it is covered over, for a large part of the day it was sunny. When the ship is under way it is still nice and quiet with no wind and you get a wonderful view of the wake. On a couple of occasions we ordered lunch and ate it on the balcony, although it did take a while to arrive (room service point out that they will have to go all the way to the galley and back which apparently is quite a long trek, unless they say that so that you will tip them more).

I suppose that the only downside is that you have to walk a long way to and from the cabin but that's really not a major problem for most people.

I keep meaning to write a review but haven't got round to it yet.

Can't help you with the Owners Suite though!

Bill

• 1 month later...

Archived