VENT! Panama Canal Cruise 09/2010!

woofdog

Its a vent, but not what you think....I'm venting because Sept 2010 is soooo far away! :D The time goes so fast when its my weekend....and now I gotta wait almost a year!?!?!? :rolleyes:

Too early to really plan the flights...too early to request time off of work... (yeah...cry me a river, right? :D)

"Hi, my name is Woofdog and its been 2 years since my last cruise"

Thanks for listening...thought everyone could use a rant like this....

:cool:

Its a vent, but not what you think....I'm venting because Sept 2010 is soooo far away! :D The time goes so fast when its my weekend....and now I gotta wait almost a year!?!?!? :rolleyes:

Too early to really plan the flights...too early to request time off of work... (yeah...cry me a river, right? :D)

What a disappointment, we were sharpening our pitch forks with such glee when we saw your subject line!! :rolleyes: But seriously, enjoy the anticipation!!!! It hurts so good. :cool:

What a disappointment, we were sharpening our pitch forks with such glee when we saw your subject line!! :rolleyes: But seriously, enjoy the anticipation!!!! It hurts so good. :cool:

i feel your pain. i am dying for a holiday, but we don't sail till Dec. 2010!! is it too soon to start packing??

Exactly! Too soon to plan shore excursions? Too soon to book a hotel? wah wah wah! :D

i don't think it's too early to request the time.

i already scheduled my time off for Sept. 2010. :)

i like booking early for cabin selection (and affordable monthly payments), but the waiting is a hurter.

Sadly, in my job 90days out is the soonest I can request it. So thats out :( But you are right...we got the room we wanted...9170 on the Pearl! (the same one we had going to Alaska in 2007 :) )

Its funny to hear hubby actually counting down the days because he wasnt so keen on this cruise due to the sea days....I said..."you wanna see the Panama Canal? We're cruising down there!". I WIN! :D

I agree. We're booked on the Epic for March 19, 2011 and we were on the Jewel November 28, 2008. It was our first cruise and now we're hooked. Can't book airfare and it's too early to do excursions oh well. Antiiiiicipation!

I hear you. We are scheduled to cruise on the Pearl but not until March 20th 2011!!! I like having something to look forward to and plan for but it is soooo far away. I come here almost daily to read and get a quick fix and keep my excitement up.

Nice rant woofdog! I have to wait until retirement 2016...or is it 2017? Feel better? hehehehe

coka

Nice rant woofdog! I have to wait until retirement 2016...or is it 2017? Feel better? hehehehe

coka

Well, kinda. Stillllll......sooooo long to wait! I supposed I'll just have to keep re-reading your latest adventure on the Pearl to get me through. :D

9 1/2 weeks for me.:D I understand your pain though..I really do!!!!:(

As long as this is a rant thread I'd like to rant about the good food, the great crew, the fabulous ports, the sun in the middle of winter, the relaxation, the excursions, the fun, the great DOD's, the availability of food 24/7 that I don't have to shop for or cook, having maid service daily, having a butler....................oh the RANT just goes on and on!:p

Sorry, I just couldn't help myself!!!!:eek:

Archived